Certain tasks interest people more than others. Why? Work preferences. The Team Management Profile gives individuals an understanding about the behaviours they exhibit at work and the impact this will have on others and the work they do.
Major uses of the Team Management Profile:
- Personal Development - developing career paths, enhancing interpersonal skills and communication strategies, understanding work-related strengths and weaknesses.
- Team Development - team members sharing their Profiles and discussing the impact of their work preferences on the team's performance.
- Understanding - understanding how each member likes to work and valuing those differences.
This helps develop strategies to:
- Compensate for imbalance in the team.
- Identify potential conflict areas in balanced teams.